(Just before I broke my fast. With durian ᵔ.ᵔ ☆ ♥ ۞ )
Before starting the session I set a clear intention of wanting to remember my childhood passions. It worked and this is what I got:
- I'm sitting in the garden shed (our garden shed used to have a door made out of 2 parts so you could open/close the lower part and open/close the upper part. I used to love closing the lower part, having some sunlight come in and myself being hidden from the outer world). I'm stirring in a bucket filled with water, flower and plants. Flower soup ✿.
- I see myself sitting at the wooden table in the kitchen playing with clay. I remember doing that for hours in a row.
- Painting. Getting paint all over myself.
- Putting gummy boots on and leaving before the sun comes up to go walk in a forest (called "dauwtrip" in Dutch) Waw, I so enjoyed that. I can smell the dew. Now I so would leave the boots at home and walk barefoot in the moist humus, haha.
- My hands move to my belly and it feels like my belly opens up. My belly is a lake of fire in a volcano crater. (Making creativity flow again came through today. Fire→Creativity. I connect it to the previous vision about painting, which I loved and used to do a lot until about the age of 11. Since then, I hardly ever picked up a brush to paint. Creative block started when my parents got divorced *light bulb*)
- I feel someone is holding me by the ankles and I see and feel rainbow colored light, especially blue, going up through my legs to my solar plexus.
- Suddenly I feel very cold.
- I put my arms and hands in a heart shape over my chest, my fingers pointing towards my solar plexus. I'm seeing a torus emanating golden light coming into the center of my heart to my solar plexus.